Monday, July 25, 2005

Today's Chipper

For time:
20 inch Box jump, 50 reps
15 foot Rope climb, 5 ascents
1.5 pood Kettlebell swing, 50 reps
50 sit-ups
40 pound dumbell Hang power clean, 50 reps
800 meter Run
50 Back extensions

Well today was a long one . Subbed the following :
16" box jump (I really got to get myself a 20" box)
25 lb DB's .
400 rope turns for 800m run

Got a lousy time of 33:13 (actually 32:13, lost a minute to replace the dumbells weights with a weight I could handle). I'm about one month into crossfit right now and have seen about every type of workout. The last couple of days weren't 100% and maybe I won't start pushing the intensity to the max right away. I'm planning on just increasing my times right now and staying consistent until I have no more obstacles slowing me down for a while (parties and such ;-)
Then I will start 'going all out' on a daily basis.

No comments: