Friday, July 01, 2005

4th workout

How many rounds can you complete in 15 minutes of :
Hang squat clean 135 pounds 12 reps / 15 ring dips


I did regular dips instead of ring dips . Well , crossfit really humbled me on this one : I only got 4 rounds and used 65 instead of 135 pounds. Ouch ... I did make a small mistake in the first round when I did 15 hang squat cleans in stead of only 12 , but that doesn't really make up for that pathetic score now , does it ? Forging Elite Fitness ... it's a work in progress :-)
Remember I did kipping pull-ups yesterday , well today I was sore in all the right places . I really feel my lats being sore instead of my arms and my abs are slightly sore too . I'm interested to see how kipping is going to affect my dead hang pull-ups (both weighted and Bodyweight) .

No comments: