Saturday, July 16, 2005

Rest Day

Well , nothing to report today. I didn't do any skill practice like other would as fell of my bike yesterday and my knee and right hand are bruised, so I'm just going to relax today. I used RouteRuler to figure out a good running route for me to use tomorrow, as I have decided to work on my weakness: running. In addition to tomorrow's WOD I will run a 3.3km route through my neighbourhood . In the weeks to come I will consistently try to respectively descrease and increase :
1)Running time
2)Running distance
My priority will be with time for about 2 weeks, then slightly increasing the length, then focusing on time again, etc ... until I reach 5k. After which I will focus on running longer distances (>5k)more sporadically.
All this will eventually lead me to be a better athlete and actually run 10k when the WOD demands it.
There... No excuses, no compromises...Crossfit !

No comments: