Sunday, July 17, 2005

Cindy

“Cindy”

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

I completed today's WOD, but before I give you my results I want to tell you that - as I mentioned yesterday- I did a +/- 3km run this morning. The results ? Well, it wasn't really easy ... or fun for that matter(not yet anyway) but I ran it in 15 minutes.
I'm planning to bring that time down to about 12-13 minutes before I run a greater distance.
On to today's WOD. It wasn't really pretty, but I managed 10 rounds and 5 additional pull-ups.
Now I realise I could have squeezed in some push-up's too.
Although the timer said 1 more minute, that minute still gave me the time to - possibly - do half a round, I just didn't think I had a full minute left. Well, it will be a lesson for these type of WOD's ... keep going until the timer beeps !

1 comment:

Davie said...

Thats one of the keys to getting a good score on workouts like this..keep going till you here the beep.

I found that if I wear my watch I have a tendency to look at it and slow down, but if I take it off ( like I did today) I just keep going till it beeps!