Sunday, August 07, 2005

Tabata squat + situps

Well I decided to play it safe and chose to use a 10 pound plate... ok, ok, I should have chosen more, but I have to bike to work tomorrow and want to be able to make the trip without stopping to start peddling with my hands ;-)

Weighted tabata squat : 11
Situps (unanchored): 150 in 07:59 I did 40 consecutive reps before taking a break.

As usual I did some overhead squats with a broomstick, trying to go deeper and deeper while keeping my back straight and 'pushing my legs apart'. No L-sits today. Will do them tomorrow.

2 comments:

igortorfs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
igortorfs said...

David
I'm recently following your progress on your site since I came back from holidays.
Really impressed by your progress, knowing some of your PR's while training earlier together. Your progress in overhead squats is impressive. Looking forward to do a crossfit together somewhere in the future.
Kind regards