Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Elizabeth

“Elizabeth”

21-15-9 reps of:
Clean 135 pounds
Ring dips

Time 13:48

Modifications:
1)Used 42kg or 92.5 pounds for the clean. Next time I will up the weight.
2)Did bar dips in stead of ring dips (I'm still waiting for those to arrive). I think I can easily say that if I did this workout using rings, my time would most certainly be over 20 minutes. That's a fact.

My goal is to eventually break 10 minutes for these 'type' of workouts (21,15,9 of 2 exercises).

I received the new issue of the CF journal today. This one deals with a loads of things including some progressions to learn the overhead squat. This information is priceless ! I will be incorporating these progressions into my training regimen to up my flexibility and improve my full snatch and full clean form.

No comments: