Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Cindy Or Mary

“Cindy”
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

OR

“Mary”
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups

Naturally, I picked Cindy. My last date with Cindy was pretty bad. At that time I did 10 rounds + 5 additional push-ups. I also made the mistake of watching the clock too much back then, which (believe it or not) really causes one to look at it too much ;-)
Today I improved my first time by 3 rounds. I did 13 rounds+5 Pull-ups and 5 Pushups. Allright ! Another PR !
I must say, the first time I did Cindy I didn't feel too good about it, but now I'm learning to deal with that feeling of fatigue ... and push on. I hope to keep loggin those PR's with the next benchmarks.

No comments: