Sunday, November 13, 2005

Max Squat + Swing 'Finisher'

Warmup:

OHS w/ bar x 10
Drop Snatch w/ bar x 5
FSQ w/ 30kg x 5
FSQ w/ 50kg x 5
FSQ w/ 72kg x 5
FSQ w/ 80kg x 3 (PR)
FSQ w/ 86kg x 3 (PR by 14kg in 4 weeks !!!)
FSQ w/ 90kg x 1 (Another PR)

After this 4 week Squat & Swing Cycle I'm going to venture back into the CrossFit world for at least a week. Quite frankly I don't know if I'm going to do another cycle of squats & swings or not. A 1.5BW Squat sounds mighty tempting...
I will be adding in some Tabata Squats along with max squat, deadlift, clean and snatch attempts hoping to see a steady rise in my squat poundage.
I have been taking a look at www.gymjones.com, every once in a while lately and have been interested in their workouts. They're like Crossfit, but 'different'. Needless to say you'll see a lot of Gym Jones favorites in here soon. Stay tuned for more workouts to come...

No comments: