Friday, November 04, 2005

Day 9

OHS w/ Bar x 10
Drop Snatch w/ Bar x 5
OHS w/ 30kg x 10
FSQ w/ 30kg x 5
FSQ w/ 50kg x 3
FSQ w/ 72kg: 10x2 (1 minute rest between sets)
Swings w/ 32kg KB 10x10 (1-1.5 minutes rest between sets)

Before starting the swings I knew I was in for a treat. 10x10 is no walk in the park, not right now anyway. My heart & lungs got a great workout too, that's for sure. It was also quite a mental test, not to quit and call it a day. I eventually worked my way through by 'looking forward to the next set of swings' instead of concentrating on '7 more sets left' ;-).
After the swings my whole body was shaking, BUT I got a kick out of finishing those 10 sets, that's for sure. Can't wait to be able to do 50L+50R of those :-)

Finished with the usual:

Full Contact Twist w/ 4kg: 5x5

1 comment:

igortorfs said...

Congratulations, David! That's a good workout. Greetz, Igor