Friday, September 02, 2005

Rings and things

I finally received my power rings yesterday and started messing around with them right away. Woohoo ! Skin the cat(s), dips, pull-ups, muscle up attempts etc... Great fun, will be using them a lot.

Here's what I did today,

Front Squat (5 RM test):

5x30kg
5x50kg
50x60kg
50x66kg

Snatch Grip Deadlifts:

5x50kg
5x70kg (this felt really heavy, the lower position really taxes the posterior chain)

A dozen Glute Ham Raises (I didn't feel like counting,but I did a bunch)

6 sets of : 1 Power Clean / 2 Front Squats w/ 40kg (this felt pretty good, next time I'll up the weight and throw in another complex)

Followed by :

30 1 Arm Swings w/ 32kg KB (15L+15R)
30 2 Arm Swings w/ 32kg KB

Ending with :

20 rings dips

There ... this felt like a great workout.

No comments: