Friday, September 09, 2005

BBing Fridays

Today is friday, which is bodybuilding day according to the '21 day itch'. This will allow me to do some bodybuilding work (as said before I'm not much of a bodybuilder, but I do enjoy the occasional 'pump ;-) For any of you who haven't tried EDT yet, I suggest you try it out, it's not as easy as it looks (with compounds movements that is)

A1: Rows w/40kg
A2: Incline Bench w/ 30kg (this was too light, will bring weight up next time)

Sets the timer to 15 minutes and got 10 sets of 5 for each exercise.

B1: Romanian Deadlift
B2: Back Squats (in retrospect I should have gone with Front squats)

Got 8 sets of 5 for each exercise in 15 minutes.

This went pretty well, I think next time will be more efficient, as I will change my exercise and weight selection to make it a bit more challenging (and so, induce a more appropriate response)

No comments: