Monday, April 17, 2006

Back from the beach

After a brief layoff at the beach this weekend, I decided to pick up some slack and start training again.

Here's what I did today:

Single Leg Squat (Back leg Elevated) w/ 30kg x 5
Good Mornings w/ 50kg x 12
Isometric Holds w/ 100kg x 10 sec
Bent-Over Row w/ 56kg x 14 + 3N
Press Behind Neck w/ 40kg x 5 + 3N
OAC: 10N
Curl: 26kg x 9+3N
Tricep Extension: 36kg x 8 + 3N
Negative Ring Dips w/ 10kg: 10N
Wheel Rollout Hold (2nd position): 20sec+2x10sec

Notes:
-I didn't really get the groove going for single leg squats, will try reverse lunges next time.
-Good mornings felt, well, odd. Haven't done those a lot before. Making sure to watch my form (back straight) and not go too deep. Upping the weight next time.
-Bent Over Rows went good. Will be adding some weight next time.
-I extended my initial position with the Wheel Rollout Hold, making it harder to hold for time. This explains the decrease in time from one workout to another.

No comments: