Sunday, January 24, 2010

Single Reps Program + Grip conditioning

Power Clean:

30kg x 1
50kg x 1
70kg x 1

Deadlift w/ Overhand grip:

90kg x 3
110kg x 1

Deadlift w/ mixed grip:

120kg x 3 sets x 1 reps (1 minute rest between sets)

Followed by:

4 sets of
[Bench Press 70kg x 3, 2, 2, 2
One arm swings x 24kg x 10/10
12kg Holle it up DB Deadlift x 5/5
30 seconds rest]

NOTES:
- Will be adding Single Reps Program as a prep for the deadlift competition coming in 3 weeks.
-I think I'll slowly start adding weight to the Holle it Up DB, although I couldn't get unbroken reps on my last sets of deadlifts with them.
- Felt good after this workout. Tired, but good. Need to get myself in better shape cardio-wise.
Will be doing this workout twice a week.
-A friend brought over CoC Grippers yesterday. I could easily close the Trainer and # 1. The Heavy Grips 200 seems just a bit harder. Am thinking about getting the #2 and # 2.5 soon.

No comments: